под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

2 posters

Life

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Life Empty Life

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Dawn couldn't sleep it had been 10 days sense she'd been out to the forest. They had the camp on lock down, so to speak. After Milady Master had been taken the camp was more strict on them leaving, and the time away from the forest was killing her.

She slid out of bed quietly and put on one of the leather outfits she'd made. She pulled her hooded shrug over her hair it no longer glowed but just hung lifeless down her back. Dawn knew her life energy was fading. Quietly she swung her quiver and bow over her back. She slid her skinning knife on her boot and a sharper dagger in her sleeved cuffs she wore on her wrists. Pack with her hunting gear she slipped quietly out of her room.

{~~~~~~~~~~}

Dawn reached the edge of the camp taking a deep breath she blocked out any distracting sounds and let herself connect to the forest. She felt the life energy of the trees, of flowers, and leaves. She felt the insects crawling on the ground on the ground and the dear sleeping in its bedding. She felt the waters powerful energy as it ran it's way down a river. The forest was alive. Dawn welcomed it's energy. it wasn't much, not from this distance, but it was more than she'd had in awhile.

Dawn let out a breath of relief everything in her screamed for her to get closer. Dawn started closer to the forest.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Life Empty Re: Life

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 4:36 pm

A Shadow passed by her, the short Mint hair gave Shadowstep away.

"Hey, Hey, Hey~!"

"Shadow?"

She raised her hands in defense, "I'm not going to stop you if you won't stop me!"

"What?"

Shadow smiled and took off into the forest, "I escape to~! I like to hunt and get herbs for Vate~!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Dawn smiled and hurriedly followed Shadow, "How often do you go out?"

"As often as I can without being noticed."

"Well, do you think I could start coming with you?" Dawn paused, she hadn't really opened to anyone here, "I need to come out here. It's killing me not too."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Shadow smiled, "Figures. Anyway, Yes. Yes you can. I just get so bored in there!!" Shadow pulled the bow off her back and an arrow. "So what are you going to do out here?"

Dawn shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't been out here in forever. . ."

"Well then, let me show you something. . ." Shadow took off to the right, Dawn following closely. Soon, they came upon a area surrounded in green and in the midde a large pond with an Island and a rather large Oak tree on the Island.
    "This is my favorite place to go~!" Flowers of all colors shifted in the breeze.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 pm

"It's beautiful," Dawn said staring at the water. Her skin ached for it.

Dawn walked towards the pond, "How about a swim?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Shadow smiled mischeviously, "Why not?" Shadow walked behind a tree, and came out in a swim swit a few minutes later. "I like to Shadow Travel but sometimes. . .hiding is just as fun~!" She ran and jumped into the pond, the crystal-clear water shimmered as the unrest when she jumped in. The moon beams bounceng off the water.

Dawn sighed, "Oh How I have missed the forest." Once she had changed, she also jumped into the water. The warmth of it surrounding her.

"It alway's feels better around now, the sun had been on the water all day. . .Si it's warmer." Shadow dived into the water.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Dawn smiled and dipped her hair in the water. She looked at Shadow once she came up out of the water. "Want to see something magical?"

Dawn hadn't participated in a circus yet so Shadow had yet to see her abilities.

Last edited by BSuperNova on Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Shadow tilted her head sideways. "Magical?"

Dawn nodded, "Yea, I see you perform you alchemy."

"Oh~! That kind of magic! Sure why not?" Shadow seemd excited to see and stayed afloat on the water.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Dawn took a moment to become the water. She reached out and the water became apart of her, it's life and hers one. It's movement was now her movement, her control.

The water started to shimmer and it began to dance it took on different figures, and began to walk and move, a young princess banished. Thousands of years of wondering... Dawn realized she'd started to tell her story and freaked, the water shifter from people into a wave it crashed over the two girls.

Dawn summoned her abilities to put a pocket of air around the to girls as the surface to the top, "Opsie. Sorry, my emotions got away from meee."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Shadow coughed up water at the same time she was smileing.

"That was awesome! Was that a fairy tale you were told as a kid?"

"Uhhh. . .Yea! A Fairy tale. . . ."

She leaned against the bubble, "My Step-mom. . .she would always tell us story's of princesses. . .I guess she didn't kow that one!"

"So. . .your not mad i almost drowned you?"

"How could I be? That was the coolest talent I have seen in awhile!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm

"Yeah, that was a very small part of the story, if I told it all I'm sure you'd find it very...familiar.." Dawn looked down a moment. The bubble drifted to the top and popped leaving the girls to stay above by there own means.

An idea came to her, "I can do almost anything with water," she flicked her wrist and the water began to glow, "but I also have slight gifts with the other elements," The water still glowing a tree began to bloom it's flowers and the wind rustled the girls hair, "I don't like fire much, I use it to start my camp fires but I dislike it."In the middle of a he pond a small fire started from nothing.

Dawn put the fire out quickly the tree returned to normal the air became stagnate once more, and the water's glow dimmed to a sparkle and then to nothing.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Shadow opened her mouth then closed it, "My powers compared to yours are seeds!"

"Seeds?" Dawn said laughing.

" I don't like curse words. . .let's put it at that. . ."

"Anyway. . . what's your powers?" Dawn said tilting her head.

"Well, I have power over Shadow a small amout to Light because of this here wound." Shadow stated pointing out her shoulder where a bright white scar shaped like lightning was.

"That's neat. Anything else?"

"Umm Well. . .I know that my Alchemy powers seem quite strange and my mechanics is awesome. . . oh yea! If I say a Curse in Italian, 'said person' is now cursed~!"

Dawn smiled lightly, "Only in Italian?"

Shadow relaxed and floated on her back, "Yup~!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Dawn smiled, "Well you powers seem pretty cool...will you show me some of you shadow and light powers? I'm curious on what these are. I've been alone for a very long time and I don't know much about many things, including people."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Shadow smiled, "That is why I am in the fright show~!" She got out of he water and walked behind a tree. Dawn was staring at the tree forever.

"What are you looking over there for? I am over here?" Shadow called from the big oak tree.

"How did you?"

"Get up here? Shadow travel, Go in one and Out another~!"

Shadow continued to move Shadow's over Dawn, chilling her. Then moving the Light of the moon to around her. Shadow seemed to be able to do anything with the Shadows. . .but less with the light. She played with the shape of Shadow's giving Tree's the Shadow of a dog and Dawn was given the Shadow of a Flower.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 10:07 pm

A musical sounding laugh escaped Dawns lips. Her eyes got really wide and her had came over her mouth she mumble a few words before taking her hand off her mouth, "I didn't mean to make that sound!"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"Your kidding right? That was the coolest sound ever!!!!"

"I didn't mean to do it though!"

"I can do a really really low laugh." Shadow filled her lungs with air then continued to laugh and low as possible, sounding lower then a man's voice when she stopped she cracked up laughing.

"Wow?" Dawn looked at her smiling.

"Yea . . .but yours is really pretty!!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 12:22 pm

"Oh I just remembered something!" Dawn smiled at Shadow.

"Come down here I want to show you some more of my "Magic" " Dawn said laughing again.

Shadow stepped into one shadow and appeared in one at the edge of the water.

Shadow waded closer, "What is it?"

"Are you ready?"

Shadow nodded.

Dawn began to sing, it wasn't English or Russian or any language Shadow had heard before. It was Dawns native tong. Her voice was sweet, enticing, and luring. As she sang the wind began to blow softly and brought the smell of what ever the listener felt most comforted by, the flowers began to to grow brighter and shown more brilliantly, but most fantastic was the water, it started moving and swirling. It cam up and formed shapes and changed subtly in color it glowed and dimmed, sparkled and shinned.

When the song finished, it was like being pulled out of a dream, it left the listener feeling like they were missing something, like they lost apart of them self. When in reality all that changed was the music.

No matter how she tried Shadow couldn't remember the words to the song, nor the melody be repeated. It played in her head but couldn't be grasped bye her conscious thoughts.

Dawn had sparkling tears in her eyes from the song, "What'd you think?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Shadow re-surfaced, "That. . .It was. . .," she hit her head on the ground, "What's the word I'm looking for!?!?"

Dawn smiled, "Hard Huh?"

"Extremely!" She flopped back into the water.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 pm

"I don't know what I should do for my at though. Singing is easier but it plays with the emotions of people, especially if I do a song with more emotion..but just working the elements with my hands and mind are a lot harder and I have to keep my emotions in control at the same time.." She looked at Shadow, "What do you think?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Shadow slunk into the water, "I don't know. . . ."

"I have to do something. . ." Dawn sighed heavily, she hoped being outside would help.

"How come you have a hard time controling your emotions? . . .If I may ask. . ." Shadow looked at Dawn curiously.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 1:24 pm

"It's only hard when I connect to nature..because, well to be able to connect it I have to open up all the doors to my mind and become one with my surroundings. Everything sits on the edge of your mind ready to be remembered to be re-lived and to feel like it's just happened a moment go, and when you're as old as me that's a lot to hold back."

Dawn played with her hair, which had started to get it's life back. "I've used it to help me remember things, I'd long forgotten. It helps me finding peace when I am emotional but it's best when I'm alone.

Shadow looked at her wondering weather or not to ask what she meant bye "As old as I am." She didn't look any older than 16 or 17 but she spoke like it had been an eternity.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 pm

She started to open her mouth, then decided it was best not to ask. Shadow got up and sat ont he ledge by Dawn, kicking her feet in the water she looked at her.

"Did. . .you have some bad past experiences?"

"A few. . .Why did you?"

She sighed heavily, "Yea. . .my dad is kinda the King of the Shadow realm and he wanted a son instead of a daughter to take his place, so i was abused. . .beaten. . He even hired somebody to. . .kill me. . .he tried everything in his power. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

She looked at shadow, "I guess that makes me lucky, for as much as my mother hated me..she loved me."

Dawn climbed up next Shadow,"I can show you my story if you'd like." I flower floated down from the tree and landed in Shadows lap it was pink bu it shifted to a mint green with black tips on it's pedals. Dawn smiled at her.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 2:00 pm

She smiled and played with the flower's petals.

"My step-mother. . .The Shadow Queen. . .she was the only one nice to me and my brother. . ."

"If. . .wait. . .who's your real mom?"

"Oh. . .just some Italian," she starting getting quiter, "that my father picked off the streets. . ."

"Oh. . .I'm sorry. . ."

"It's fine. I just. . .," she picked a bay leaf out of her wooden box, "My step-mother loved me. . .she taught me most of what i know. . ."

"So. . .would you like to see?"

Shadow smiled, "Sure, why not?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Dawn took a deep breath, the water formed the figures two figures, an elf and a Nymph queen.

It showed the elf being lured in by the Nymph.

It jumped to a seen a few years later the nymph queen and a little girl, this time detailed enough to see it was Dawn.

The little girl was banished for being only half, it was a rare thing in her world. Nymph normally reproduced as without any outside help.

The girl about 1 in appearance wondered through the woods until she stumbled upon a group of dark Fae. They took the girl in they took care of the youngster when she looked to be only five the sent her off. She was either ready to live on her own or she wasn't it didn't matter they didn't want her.

The girl starved many nights but she became one with her surroundings. She found unlike her mother she could wonder from nature she wasn't tied to a particular tree or water sources but she still required a connection to it.

She learned how to hunt better and skin. Usage of plants and animal bones/skins became more sufficient. While she only aged 11 years-Dawn wandered 1,100 years alone and banished.

Dawn released the water she looked at Shadow, "You should know the rest of the story. That's when I ran into Ice." Dawns lip had a slight quiver to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:34 pm