под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

3 posters

Wandering

The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Wandering - Page 4 Empty Re: Wandering

Post  The Circus Master Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm

The Circus Master nodded.
    "I know the perfect place. . ."

~{*}~

When Dawn and The Cirucs Master stopped, they were standing in front of a rather large pond that was surronded by sunflowers.
    Dawn was slightly impressed such beautiful flowers could grown in such a bitter place.

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Dawn smiled, "It's beautiful!"

The master nodded and said, "I'm ready when you are."

Dawn smiled a bit, "First off if you need me to stop just squeeze me hand okay? and also..What kind of song do you want me to sing? Something more emotional but prettier efects or something less emotional easier to fight off but not as beautiful.

The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 am

The Circus Master tapped her foot lightly.

". . .I'll take my chances with the first. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Dawn paused and held out her hand to the Master, she took it.

After another long pause she began to sing. The song wasn't in any human language. is started out with a slight feeling of love and excitement, the water turned shades of pink and purple, the colors swirling around each other. The water glowed and shimmered.

The wind started to blow bringing pungent smells of comfort to the listener. The sun flowers bloomed a more brilliant yellow.

Dawn felt Milady Master's hand relax a small bit. Less than a normal person would.

Dawn thought to herself, "This might be okay."

The slowly built in strength and power The air was filled with happiness. Then it changed, it went form light with love to heavy with fear and loss. The water started to move up in the air but it was the color of blood.

It glowed faintly like it was trying to live the flowers withered a bit and the wind started to smell of brunt flesh and gun powder.

The water came up out of the pond creating figures that only meant something to the listener before crashing down on the shore

The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

The Circus Master winced, clearly what she was veiwing held a dark memory but she still seemed very much in contorl.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

As the song continued it went into a calming view, the water dimmed and mellowed to colors of blue and purple. The shifted from one color to the next like it was all one big water paint. The water lapped at the ponds edge like waves of an ocean.

The air blew lighter bringing a calming smell of faint salt and sun kissed flowers.

By the edge the flowers grew once more, bright rays of yellow and and green.

The song took one final turn, the water turned a rainbow of funny colors, and each sunflower went from yellow to a whole new color none exactly the same, reds, pinks, purples, greens, you name it it was there.

Again figures rose out of the water but this time it was happy things, funny and exciting memories in there life.

The breeze smelled of cotton candy and popcorn. The sticky feeling of sugar covered their finger tips and the sun beat down on the Circus Master like a spot light

"Hmm," Dawn thought, "I didn't know she loved being on stage so much."

the song continued long enough for the light feeling to rest into the persons heart.

Dawn ended the song and let the Masters hand go watching her take a moment to realize she had stopped.

The flowers and pond where back to normal.

Dawn knew that no matter how the Master tried she wouldn't be able to fully remember the song, it would be on the edge of her mind dancing out of reach.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm

The Circus Master blinkd tipping her head.

"Aah, I see. . ." Her ears rung softly with memory of Dawn's song, she quickly blocked it out. Realizing the danger of it.

"That is quite a power. . " She muttered queitly. "A lethal power."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Dawn nodded playing with the edge of her hood.

"It can be used for good, but it's hard because sometimes even when it's use for a good reason it had negative effects." Dawn said looking down.

"It still haunts me, How freely and easy my people use it to get there way, how we're taught to use it from the moment we're born."

"I've used it on occasion when I needed to."
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 am

The Circus Master nodded her understanding, she herself had dark powers tha needed to be kept under heavy guard.

"You can relax though, Dawn. . . I trust you."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Dawn looked down, " I don't trust myself." biting her lip he held back the tears she hadn't cried sense she was 3,well 300, she wasn't going to cry now.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 pm

"You do not have to worry about looking weak. . . You do not have to worry about losing to your powers. . ."
    She smiled softly.

"We'll find a way to help you. ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Dawn shrugged, "I've had many, many, years to try and crontrol them..." Dawn said tucking a golden stran of hair back under her hood, "and I havent gotten any better..the powers just grow strong everyday."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm