под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

4 posters

Home Again

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Home Again Empty Home Again

Post  BSuperNova Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Dawn strolled back into the Circus with her hood pulled up around he face. She feels better having spent the lat few months alone. She vaguely wondered if everyone was okay. She had wondered many times if it was right to leave without more notice but you can't change what's already happened. She knew it was dinner time so not many people would be out at camp. She moved quietly through camp and made it to here room unnoticed. she set her stuff on her bed and went to meet everyone at dinner. She walked in feeling a bit sacred. "What if they were mad?" "What if they didn't want to be around her at all anymore." Dawn shattered but knew he could survive if they made her leave.

Dawn went over to their table and sat down hood still pulled up shadowing her face.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

Home Again Empty Re: Home Again

Post  Ice Valentine Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:15 am

"Look who's back," Ice said, spying the girl with glowing hair out of the corner of her eye. Vate, Celestial, Vexos, Destiny, and Stratos looked toward the figure at the lone table. With a gleam in her eye, she moved from the table and headed toward the girl.

"Well, well, well," Ice spoke, "I guess you decided to come back. Have fun wherever you were?"
    lycan
    lycan

Home Again Empty re:home again

Post  lycan Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:27 pm

xander went up to dawn a said "good to have you back" he said nothing more and walked away but not before leaving dust with her.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Dawn nodded to Xander and stroked Dust with one finger as she turned to talk to Ice, "Yeah, I did. I think."

She looked down. "I needed sometime alone. I'm sorry I've been away. Things are complicated when you involve other people."

She shrugged helplessly. "I couldn't take it anymore, so I blotted. It was rash but I don't regret it."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Shadow heard the commotion, then a familair voice.

A wide smile went across her face, as the leapt down off the rafters and onto the table infront of Dawn.

She looked at her, she looked better then when before she left.

"Well hello, there missy~! How You be~?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 pm

"Much better," Dawn said smiling up at her friend, "Sorry I bailed."

She looked down and cured her hair around her finger.

"I'm sorry to all of you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:20 am