под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

2 posters

A Day of Training

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

A Day of Training Empty A Day of Training

Post  Ice Valentine Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 am

The enemy had been getting bolder. The Russian officials had been sending more bounty hunters and soldiers to try to find and capture any misfits that they could and to try to find the camp. The Circus Master had been strongly thinking of moving camp because of this, but, because of the heavy snows of winter, it would be almost impossible to do so.

Ice had woken up early, earlier than her usual time. It was down right cold, as winter had came. She dressed warmly and headed to the circus tent. It wasn't to train, not in her usual sense. She was to train in her swordplay. She started through stances, relying on muscle memory to remind her. She wondered if anyone else would come in to train with her.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

A Day of Training Empty Re: A Day of Training

Post  BSuperNova Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Dawn heard stirring around her and got up ever sense tensions with Russian officials had gone up she hardly slept. She put on her normal outfit luckily the nymph in her kept her from getting cold very easy and slid out of the tent. she saw small footprints to the training area. Ice was there running over her forms.

"Hello." she said softly to what felt like the only thing alive.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 am

"Hi," Ice said, stopping her forms, "what are you doing up?"

"I can't sleep," Dawn shrugged, taking a seat. "What are you doing up?"

"We need to train," said Ice. "Even though the outside of camp is frozen, the inside needs to be up and ready for spring. They won't know what hit them."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

"If you'd like I could train with you." Dawn said drawing pictures in the snow.

"Swords aren't my specialty but I can at least warm you up and if you want a challenge I could bring in my elemental powers also." Dawn could see the puffs of air as she talked and her legs where slightly numb from the snow, but she still felt very warm.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

"Oh, I am already warmed up enough," Ice replied. "But the elemental powers would be a great help."

"What shall I do?" asked Dawn.

"Oh, just whatever," Ice shrugged. "Let's just not wake up everyone in camp while doing it. Or put them under a spell." She grinned, seeing Dawn's reaction.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Dawn took a deep breath and smiled realizing Ice was teasing, "Well, lets get going then," Dawn started humming quietly warming up. Snow moving around the area.

"Are you ready?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:46 am