под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

5 posters

The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!)

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!)

Post  Ice Valentine Thu May 31, 2012 1:43 pm

"I'll be there," Ice replied with a smile, "right after breakfast."

Celestial poked her and she turned. "What?" she asked.
    All Celestial did was grin. Ice rolled her eyes and continued to eat.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!)

Post  The Circus Master Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Vate's cat-like ear twitched slightly, mirroring confusion, but he let it slide as he returned to his food.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 am

"Well, we'd best get to bed," Ice said finishing her meal. Celestial was done as well.
    "Come Celestial."

"B-but," she stuttered, looking at Vexos.

"Fine, stay or go, I don't care," Ice said, heading toward the door.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Celestial gave a huffy breath, but followed.

"Fiiine. I'm coming."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:19 pm

The two made their way to the tent.

"Why did you pull me out of there so quickly?" Celestial asked.

"Those looks you were giving me. Vate saw them. I do not need him knowing, especially if he doesn't feel the same way," Ice replied.

They were at the tent now and they went inside.
    Ice took off her jacket and laid it on the bed.
    "Oi, what a day!"
    lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

since this was spring alex was in the woods helping animals give birth to their young currently he was with a pure white wolf that beu had mated with and the last pup was brought into the wold he cleaned his hands and spoke to beu and and blizzard "well you two it seems you have 3 new boys and 3 new girls congrats" the two wolf then howled out to signafi the pups were born then all the other wolfs in the pack howled alex thought they could hear it back at the camp he then shrugged his shoulders and howled with the pack.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Dawn had been out in the woods absorbing some energy and feeling the life of the forest. She knew everything that was going on. She wasn't just in the woods she was the woods. She could feel every breath of life every beam of light she loved it.
    She head the wolves cry and realized Alex was with them she made her way there they weren't far from her. Dawn was in the clearing with in a few minutes. She watched from the covers of the treas as Alex interacted with the wolves.

((BTW We alread have a non-player character that goes by alex I'm not sure what we should do about that, whether we change your name or his we can figure that out but one should be different.))
    lycan
    lycan

The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!) - Page 7 Empty re:The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!)

Post  lycan Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm

alex a.k.a. xander (going to go by that now kay) saw dawn and waved some of the older pups went to greet her and jump on her making her fall down. a crow then landed on his shoulder he pet under it chin with his index finger then seeing dawn beening mauled by the pups he brought his thumb and index finger to his lips and whisteled and they went back to their mothers for food. he then only said "hey" to dawn.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Dawn smiled, laughing musically when the pups licked her. Once Xander called them off she stood up brushing herself off and pulled her hood back up to shadow her face. "Hello," She said back to him walking into the clearing so they wouldn't have to talk so loud.
    lycan
    lycan

The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!) - Page 7 Empty re:The First Day of Spring (Feel free to join in!)

Post  lycan Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:21 pm

dawn and xander talked for awhile then a group of wolves came into the clearing draging a deer carcas. xander clapped his hands together and said "ahh lunch time" he reached into his backpack and pulled out some bread, ham ,and cheese then used his powers to create a small knife and cut the bread then cut then the ham placed it on the bread then (semi accedental joke hate myself a little for it) then cut the cheese and placed it on the ham and bread and handed it to dawn then pulled out a flute and began to play.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Dawn nodded politely and smiled a small bit though it was hard to see past the shadow of her hood. Dawn gently took the ham off of the collaboration of food and tossed it to the wolves. She listened to him play singing a gentle melody in her head. Xander was a neat guy. He understood her ways better than many people at the circus.

lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:55 pm

as xander played he looked at dawn and saw her spirit it was pure white and turned his eyes away because if he looked to long he would see her memories her loves her fears. she tilted her head a little and asked "why are looking away is there something behind me or what" he stopped playing. he then spoke "I can see your spirit"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Dawn nodded, "I understand,some abilities are as much of a burden as they are a gift." She said thinking of her own abilities.

Xander nodded his head. They hadn't talked much so neither of them really knew the other.

"What happens when you see someones spirit for too long?" Katana asked tilting her head slightly and ajusting her hood to shadow her face more.

Xander gave a long pause he wasn't sure if he should tell her or not, but he also remembered that she seemed to understand more than most people.
    lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 pm

"I can do alot of things loves, hates, and many other things and if I get close enough i can show them their deepest fears or desires" he paused and though who he had done it to in the past he then turned back to her "if I want I can show them what I love or hate so if you forget something I can help you remeber what it was" the crow on his shoulder then jumped to hers he then chuckled "he likes you his name's dust"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Dawn whispered in nymph tong to the bird. Cawed at her and she smiled.

"I'm not sure you could manipulate my mind like that. For I am the air we breath the ground we stand on. I too have ways to manipulate and have found you can't see or make me see things very easily. Often times people who get a glimpse at my soul see a white light. It's a gift from my mother." She chose the word gift carefully.

Crow cawed once more and Dawn again spoke in her native tong careful to keep her words muddle enough so that Xander couldn't hear them clearly the bird flew back to him.
    lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:23 pm

"we could try if you want if not then I would understand" xander said looking at dust "if there is any pain there is very little" xander then whispers in animal tounge to dust and dust flies away "oh and before I looked away I didn't see a white light I saw one of your animal spirits just thought you should know"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Dawn nodded her head, "We can try. Part of her knew that this wouldn't work she already started to root herself in the earth more than normal so she could feel it's life and strength and keep her grounded in her own mind.

Before we start though, "Which animal was I projecting at that moment." While Dawn didn't understand everything about seeing animal spirits in people she knew herself wel enough to know she wasn't always the same

lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:25 pm

"it was a turtle believe it or not because you won't let people in sometimes" xander chuckled a bit he then placed his fingers on her temples and a white light came from both of their eyes xander then found himself in a room that was dark with dust kicked up he then saw dawn next to him he then said "welcome to the inside of your head think of a past memory and we'll both see it" he wait for dawn to think.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 am

Dawn paused a moment guarding him from her thoughts while she figured out what to show him, she knew this would be difficult to let him see only what she wanted and not let him hear or see anything else.

Xander was surprised when he didn't hear her thoughts. It was this moment he realized how how strong her self control was.

"Okay I'm ready," Dawn said to him.

He nodded encouragingly.

She slowly let down her walls enough that he could see and hear her thoughts but not interact or have any more control then that. The memory formed.

Katana (Dawn) looked about 3 or 4 was huddled in a dark hollowed out tree. It was pouring rain and the thunder clashed so loud the ground shook. The wind howled like a pack of wolves as it ripped branches from the trees. Lighting crackled threw the sky making everything flash brighter than day for only a moment. Dawn was shaking with fear, her heart pounded in her chest like a mighty drum. This was her, this was nature. It was the first night alone, the first time after she was banished from her family and the very thing that she needed to live, threatened her life. In the kingdom it never stormed. This was something new, it was something terrifying and all she knew to comfort her had been ripped away from her.

The emotion that filled the memory was almost overwhelming to both Xander and Dawn, but Danw had lived this memories a hundred thousand times and held her mental buries to keep any unwanted meddling from Xander.
    lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 am

xander thought since she showed him something from his past he closed his eyes and consintrated.

his memeory showed a 8 to 11 month old xander on a dusty trail crying a car driveing away ignoring him the young xander tried to crawl to the car speeding away while he was crawling hit a large female wolf with blood red fur she cocked her head to the side and picked up xander and caried it back to its pack.

xander turned to her "that wolf raised me til I could walk on my own two feet she was the mother I never had but there is something else you should she you might remember" he waved his hand in front of them and the scene changed the scene showed...

xander was in a small clearing with beu and dust as pup and hatchling when he heard whimpering xander went to find the sound he then found a small girl crying he then asked her "h..hey what's wrong why are you crying I thought most nymphs smiled alot" he waited for the girl to respond.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am

The girl whipped her face and immediately moved away from him, "I-I-" She stumbled over her own words moving away. "Had a bad day," She mumbled again still moving away.

((Hey could you tell me what's going on i'm a little confused right now. Is Dawn the little gir? and did this really happen or is he just making this happen as part of his abilities?))
    lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 am

xander then extended his hand to the girl and said "lets turn it into a good one um.." the girl took his hand "dawn" he led her back to the clearing "well milady dawn lets play" the two played with beu and dust til night came the young xander then told her "lets meet again someday" he then pricked his&her index finger to make blood come out he then touched them together.

then xander pulled them out of the trance and said "and we kept that promise"

((xander has a hard time minipulateing minds if he does it he can only do it for about a minute))
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:36 am

Dawn nodded her head, "I remember." There was a long moment of silence before she spoke again, "I didn't think I'd see you again it's been 1300 years an not many things live that long."

lycan
    lycan

Post  lycan Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:02 am

xander chuckled "yeah funny thing is that you don't look a day over 20" xander saw that the moon was just coming into veiw and the stars were comeing out he decided to spend the night with the wolves "well goodnight dawn if you want you could stay and sleep with the pack and me" he smiled and walked to the den.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Dawn giggled knowing she barley looked 16, "Sure I'll stay out here. I've slept indoors a lot lately."

She followed him into the den. This wasn't the first time she'd slept with wolves in their den. She always found them comfortable. Being here made her relax a little.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 pm