под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

2 posters

Life

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Life

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Dawn watched Shadow. She had been staring at the water. She slowly smiled and closed her eyes.

"I. . .was like that to. . ."

"What do you mean?"

"I had been running. . .away from my father. . ."

"What did he do?"

"He would always hurt me. . .but this last time. . .he hurt my brother. . .so I ran for a place to hide from it all. It had been about a week when the Circus Master found me. . ."

Dawn nodded slowly, Shadow noticed that the Moon had gotten covered and slowly moved the clouds away so the moon could shine again.

"Hey. . .Dawn?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to know my story. . .I can do it with the shadows!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Dawn smiled, "I'd love that"

Shadow nodded and cleared a space in the water of shadows to begin her story.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Shadow took a deep breath in, her hands slowly began moving, the scene in the water shifted. "It may be a little jumpy. . ."

The scene became a woman and a man, the woman offering the baby in her arms to the man. His face disgusted taking the child, it changed The man was giving the baby to another person. He pointed ruffly to a room down the hall.

IT now becomes later, the baby now 6 defending a small boy about the age of 4. The girl, whoms features show Shadow, tries to punch the man. The man then grabs her arm and tosses her in the air. The girl stops herself and cast Shadow-Magyk on the man.

~Dawn looks at Shadow at this point her mouth slowly moving to form the words of the man and child~

"Strong huh? Let's see how strong!"

"Don't touch him!" The girl struggled in his arm's. She pushes her father back from the boy and into a wall.

It now is Shadow, merely looking 10, her father going through her things, taking anything that has worth to Shadow. The father then hits the girl, twice. Curseing at her.

The scene shifts, Dawn looks at Shadow who looks pained but turns back to the water where now it looks like The Shadow sitting next to her. The father stabs the girl in the chest with a knife. The girl grabs the knife, and puts it in her boot. She then slowly finds the boy and leaves. It shows Shadow roaming Russia, just running. Stopping at some points but continuing.

The Shadow then falls into diswray and Dawn looks at Shadow.

"Sorry. . .It just. . .after that It. . .the wound got bigger and now. . .I'm worried my father will come and try to find me. . ." Shadow pulled her knees u to her chest. Closing her eyes, she sighed heavily.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea. . .but. . .i try to make others happy because i don't want them in the pain i had felt. . .I. . . it's become hard for me just to stay. . .sometimes i want to run so if my father does coem he won't find you. . ."

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Dawn wasn't one for much human interaction but she reached her arm up and put it around Shadow, "If you run then you'll never find the peace you deserve." She paused pulling Shadow against her.

"You should leave it up to your friends and family weather or not they want to face your father or not...I know I'd be willing too."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Shadow streched out her knees, sighing.

"But. . .I couldn't stand in if you got hurt because of me. . ." Shadow played with the shadow's she made the light hit the shadow. Just random little things.

After a minute she added on, looking at Dawn's hand and how it had moves over her wounded shoulder, "He is ruthless enough to kill his own daughter. . .The maids. . they had always told me stories of the things my father did. . . I dislike them very much. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Dawn nodded understanding, "But I would hate to loose something I've finally came to," She paused a moment realizing what it was she was feeling, "Something I've come to trust and..love...you like a sister. It would hurt to loose you."

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Shadow lifted her head lightly, "I thought you didn't trust. . .or like anyone really. . ."

"I. . didn't either. . ."

"So you consider me. . .like a sister?" Shadow looked up at her and straight into her eye.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Dawn nodded, "Yeah, I do. Trusting isn't easy..but I think you can be trusted."

Katana started humming something that was a little happier to change the mood. She slipped into the mater smiling and pulling Shadow with her.

Shadow looked up a the moon and it was well aft midnight, "Do you think we should get back?"

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Dawn looked up and exchanged a glance with Shadow.

Shadow smiled, "Maybe just a little bit longer?"

Dawn nodded, "Yea, Just a little though."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

The mood lightened quiet a bit after that Dawn splashed Shadow from behind.

Laughing Shadow splashed back.

"Shadow do you remember that time you poofed your hair with your alchemy?!"

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

She laughed, "Umm how could i forget. My Hair was BLUE." She dived down and came up quickly jut incase Dan wanted to say something, smoothing back her hair.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Dawn smiled, "I did smooth is back." She laughed a little. "I just didn't want to say so in front of everyone."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well, Thank you then because it would have been bad if i had shown up at practice with an afro on my head.~!" Shadow laughed lightly and started swimming.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Dawn changed the current of the water making it go against Shadow making her move no where.

Shadow finally gave up and Dawn stopped the water smiling, "hehe"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Shadow brought her foot up quickly, splashing Dawn with water, while she wiped the water out of her eyes. Shadow had moved a shadow over her chilling her to the bone.

"Oppsie, Were you there?" She giggled.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Dawn made the water near Shadow get ice cold giving her friend a shiver, "Opsie! I didn't realize you were right there!"

Shadow teeth chattered, "C-c-cold,"

Before she could say anymore Dawn changed the water from ice cold to uncomfortably hot, not to burn Shadow just make her a little on the warm side, "Better?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Shadow smiled and nodded, moving the shsdow away from dawn making her warmer to.

"I think we should get back now. . ." Shadow realized it was about 30 minutes since when they last spoke of going back.

Dawn noted the change also, "Yea, i think we should go back now. . . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

They got out of the water Dawn dried them off and the changed back into their cloths.

Once they were on their way back Dawn started up a conversation again, "Do you think it's wrong that we came out here against the Circus masters wishes?"

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Shadow sighed, "Truthfully. . .I don't know. . .I have only done this four times now. . .Twice i had got caught trying to leave and they sent me back to my bunk. . .The four timesi had made it. . .it was different. . .I guess because i didn't have anybody to share the freedom with. . ." She drifted off into thought.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:28 pm

"Do you think Milady Master will understand? She's been so sick after and cant really talk to us..I have to come out here..If the only way I can is by sneaking I may have to leave the circus for awhile." It was the first time she'd admitted to anyone how hard it was for her to stay way.

Remembering that her hair would be glowing a bit again she pulled her hood up to hide it.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Shadow scrathed her head, "If we do get in trouble I would hope she understands our reason. . ." She motioned for Dawn to follow, grabbing Dawn's hand She and Dawn became one with the shadow's.

"Sorry If it's cold." Shadow said as she snuck them through the gate, and back into the compound, only when they were in an empty tent did Shadow let her grasp go and let the shadow's drift off of them.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm

"I don't mind the cold," Dawn said smiling, "That was fun..maybe we could do it again sometime?" She said as they made their way back to the tent.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Shadow nodded, "I sure hope so. . .It's normal for me to be cold, but i wasn't sure about you. It's funny, I like to be warm yet most of the time i am cold. . ."

Dawn shrugged, "Does anyone else like to be around at this time of night?", she whispered so it wouldn't sound to sneaky.

"Oh, Yea there's plenty of people who work at night," Shadow whispered back, "They will probably think we just worked late or something like that. . ."

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Dawn nodded and they were quiet for a moment as they walked towards their tent.

Dawn looked at shadow, "I don't sleep very much..how about you?"

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 pm

She shrugged, "Ehhh, maybe once. . .twice a week? Just for about 10 to 12 hours though. . ."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 pm