под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

3 posters

Wandering

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Wandering Empty Wandering

Post  BSuperNova Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 pm

It was a cold winter night, but of course then, all winter days were cold in Russia. Dawn Arcana wandered out of a deep forest. She could tell from years of experience it was but a few hours until light. How long had she been wandering? No one could answer that, no one but herself and even then the years blended together like drops of water in a stream.

Her own family shunned her many years ago. She wondered for but a moment how they were, but shunned the thought and kept walking. Dawn longed for humanoid companionship, but she'd managed for this long Dawn knew she could keep going.

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

Wandering Empty Re: Wandering

Post  Ice Valentine Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Ice had been out hunting for game after much begging to be let go. The Circus Master had found many a reason to not let her go, but finally she had relented and let her.

"What if you faint again?" she had asked.

"If I start getting a head ache or feel ill, I will come straight back," Ice had told her.

Now Ice was about done. She had caught a few rabbits, but nothing else, and was about done when she walked into a clearing. Standing there was a girl, a bit younger than herself, but considerably taller. All nerves went on high alert. She knew this was one of the things The Circus Master was concerned would happen.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 12:07 am

Ice raised a small communicator to her lips.
    "Milday Master?"
    "Da, Ice! Are you alright?"
    "Yes, but. . . There is someone out here also. . "

The Circus Master was silent.
    "Ice, do not move. Stratos and I will come. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 12:18 am

Dawn heard the crunch of snow and the whisper of a girl. Dawn quickly pulled out her bow with an arrow drawn taunt. She took an aim for the young girls chest. She walked closer slowly staring dead into the girls eyes. Ice stared back calm and collect appearing as to have no fears.

When Dawn was close enough to be heard she said, almost whispering, "Don't move." Dawn stared into her eyes not realizing the hypnotic ways of her voice.

Hearing someone in the snow she adds, "If anyone comes too close I'll shoot. " Dawn kept her face expressionless.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 am

"Don't be alarmed, child." A woman's voice called back evenly.

"No one plans on harming anyone."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 am

"Who are you?" Ice asked, fingering the blade of the magic dagger in the sleeve of her trench coat. Now she had known why The Circus Master had wanted her to take it.

The girls strong hand stayed the arrow. Ice could see she she a skilled archer. She knew to be careful. But if the woman tried to attack, she would also.

"Milady Master?" Ice called, wondering what she should do.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 am

"Calm, Ice." The Circus Master called back cheerfully.

"Let us all put our weapons away and talk, Da?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

Dawn watched Ice.

"Ice" she thought, what a fitting name.

"Dawn kept her eyes locked on her target but watched the lady from her peripheral vision, "How. When I can not trust." Unknown to Dawns, her words were seductive in nature, a "gift" from her mother.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 12:59 am

The Circus Master released a heavy sigh, and despite Dawn's previous warning, stepped closer.

Dawn did not release her weapon as she watched The Circus Master drop a handgun, a wakasaki, a lead pipe (with a faucet still attatched to the end), and a tazer to the ground.

"I am unarmed. Now do you trust me, child?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 am

Dawn stepped away from Ice and the lady so she could better see them both, "I said not to come closer. I've fought to live this long I won't stop now."

Dawn paused a long moment, and tilted her head towards Ice." And her weapons."

Dawn was a little frightened, she didn't think the lady had anymore weapons but she knew, knew it in heart that she was still dangerous. Dawn masked her emotion perfectly.

Last edited by BSuperNova on Sun May 20, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Sun May 20, 2012 1:08 am

"Do you consider rabbits weapons?" Ice asked. She still had the dead bunnies over her shoulder.
    The girl didn't look amused.
    "Do you not like to laugh, halfling? Or have you forgotten how to because you have been alone so long?" Ice asked. She knew she was playing with fire, but she's like to meet the girl in hand in hand combat.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 am

The Circus Master guessed the halfings emotions were spiking now, even though she had a very impressive way of disguising it.
    "Ice. . Lets try to keep this friendly, da?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 1:29 am

Dawn stared at Ice blankly, secretly admiring her spirit. "Maybe both." Dawn couldn't remember ever laughing. Her life had been so long so drab, full of pain and loneliness...

Snapping back to the present Dawn said,"Drop the weapons Ice." Her voice was firm and hard, even an idiot could tell she was ready to shoot.

In Dawns mind this was going one of two ways either they dropped their weapons and she made a run for it; or she killed them both and ran. It didn't make much difference in her mind. Killing to dawn was nothing but survival. It was all the same to her.

She felt her eyes shift as the sun's rays came up over the horizon.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Ice ducked and ran at the girl at full speed. She collided with the other girl before the girl knew what was happening. The taught arrow went awry towards the sky as the two girls fell into a heap. "Stay still!" Ice said, the magical dagger at the girl's throat.

The Circus Master came over beside her to help.

"What is your name?" Ice asked.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 am

Dawn had little time to react her arrow went sky ward and she fell into the soft snow Ice on top of her.

"Katana-" Dawn pushed Ice off her and over to her back. Placing one hand on Ice's chest she pushed down as hard as she could and attempting to spring upward gracefully onto her feet. She knew by pushing off her chest like that she would be painful for Ice and leave her breathless. There was a good chance she cracked bruised or broke her rib or ribs.

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

((Dawn/Nova said that you can continue how you see fit! Take down may (READ: Will) be necessary! lol XD))

At the same time, Ice saw what was happening. So she used both legs to kick at the girls legs to knock her back down.
    She knew that if she succeeded that The Circus Master would take control of the girl. Ice felt the air leave her lungs and one of her ribs crack. She hoped that this worked.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Suddenly, Dawn felt as if she were falling.
    The Russian woman had her hand latched on her arm, but she didn't feel solid.

A small gasp past the young girls lips and she felt sedated, dazed.

"Let us try this again, da? I am The Circus Master. And who might you be?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 pm

"Katana, and I'm a wanderer" Dawn said through clenched teeth. She struggled to get out of her grasp but it seemed inhuman and no way to escape.
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 4:26 pm

"I see. ." The Circus Master responded, her aloof green eyes narrowing slightly.

"Be wary, young wanderer. Russia is not the place to be caught alone and unprepared, especially for the likes of us. I insist you join Miss Ice and I, we can offer you shelter."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Dawn stopped struggling but didn't let her guard down, "I've done this for more time than most can imagine. sixteen years I've wandered. Why stop now? But more importantly, why would you be willing to help?"
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 5:12 pm

"Why would I be willing to help?" The Circus Master repeated.
    She laughed bitterly.

"Perhaps because I am a bit mad. . . Or perhaps because even misfits need a home. Maybe I do not wish to watch young suffer as I had."
    She was silent for a moment, when she spoke her voice had lost the bitter edge.
    "I won't force you any where, but I urge you to be mindful of your surrondings."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Dawn, for the first time had doubts. She sounded so honest..but she wasn't sure, "Could you at least get off me?" the edge in her voice was still there but she was much calmer now.

"I'll listen if you'll let me up."
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

The Circus Master instantly released her and got to her feet.
    Dawn watched for a moment in slightly fascinated horror as the woman's hand went from being made of pure darkness to human flesh.

The Circus Master nodded towards Ice.
    "I take in any who will come, Ice is one of my newest recruits. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm

the lady fascinated Dawn, the way she moved, the way she talked, but most of all the ways of her mind. Katana doubt she'd ever understand humanoid creatures.

Dawn nodded, "I think Ice is hurt, we," She corrected herself, "You should take care of that it's far to cold for her to be out here injured." she paused for a moment, "But I would like to hear a little more about this place."
    The Circus Master
    The Circus Master
    Admin

Post  The Circus Master Sun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm

The Circus Master nodded, approaching Ice.
    "One moment," she tapped a communicator, activating it. "Stratos?"

There was a bit of static from the other end, but a younger man's voice broke through clean.
    "Da, Milday Master?"

"Ice is injured. We need an evac, stat."
    "Da! Right away, Master."

The Circus Master put the comm away and turned to treat Ice's wounds, speaking while she did so.
    "I am the leader of a sanctuary for misfits. . .Rejects. . .Freaks. . ." she continued.
    "Many a species, all under one 'roof'. To make money, we double as a surface, a freak show." she grimanced. "I hate that. . Bit there is no other way to make the money to care for so many of such varying ages. . ."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 pm