под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

4 posters

A Day in The Life of Misfits

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

A Day in The Life of Misfits - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in The Life of Misfits

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"You really have a way with women, don't you?" Ice asked, remembering when she had threw him against the wall herself.

"You're one to talk, dark fae," he said. Ice glared at him.

"Dark fae?" Shadowstep asked.

"My mother's side," Ice replied. "I... was awakened with evil magic. I had a dream memory about it once."

"Hmm... so you really want to know why we came to this earth?" Joss asked Shadowstep.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Shadow smiled at Ice, "You keep getting more and more special don't you," Her soft gaze towards Ice turned hard once she met Joss's gaze. "Go ahead lover boy, tell me why you have come to this place. But i swear if you refer to us as freaks i will let you finish you then kill you on the spot, so may i sujest you call us 'Misfits' hmm?"

Joss looked frightened, "Ok, fine, 'misfits'. . ."

Shadowstep pulled up a spare chair for her and Ice, she looked towards Ice, "If you don't like what he is saying you can leave, I want to hear this."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Ice nodded, and waited for Joss to speak.

"As I have said before, we come from a world called Desrin. You see, the people of this world petitioned us to come and destroy and enemy. Who was there enemy? You were. All the 'misfits and rejects of this world. My godmother, Nightshade, wanted us to destroy. You see, her magic was evil and dark, but pure," Joss said. "But there was one problem. She was getting old and needed a catalyst to contain the magic she had been collecting. When she was told that her half-sister, Alice's mother, had died, she went to seek out Alice. She found her, ready for the magic and chased her into the ceremonial circle. There, we awakened her to her destiny. Alice was made to be a murderer."

Ice had grown uneasy. All this was told to her, but she didn't feel it. She didn't feel like she was made to be evil.

"The government of this country came to ask us for help of extermination for the misfits, for you," Joss continued. "That day when we were coming into the world, the day I cut off Alice's wings, that was the day it was supposed to have began. Do you hear me Alice? That was the day you were to become a hero to all the upright, normal people in this world!"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"There's one problem with that theory of yours" Shadow said cooly.

Joss's eyebrow rose, "And that would be?"

Shadowstep smirked, "Those whom have magyk capablities are misfit's to, thus you would have to destroy your godmother anyway. Any of you and your team that have an magyk capablities have to be killed if you aim to kill any and all misfits in any and all worlds. Which seems to be the case.", she leaned back in the chair.

Ice blinked a few times, she didn't know what to do.

Joss nodded his head in surprize, "You have a way with your words."

"Oh, and by the way some of those team members of yours, their Shadow-People, Shape-Shifters, you know basically your entire team except two or three are misfits." Shadow added this on as a tease.

Joss looked stunned, "You ae saying my entire team needs to be killed if our mission is to kill Fr-'misfits'?"

Shadow nodded, smirking. "Precisly."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 21, 2012 11:09 pm

There, he'd been caught. Ice breathed a sigh of relief.

Joss turned to Ice, seeing that he couldn't go any farther with his plan. "Do you remember the test subjects?"

"Test subjects?" Ice asked.

Joss nodded, "The subjects were those misfits that were caught to see what you would do to them. Very gruesome ways to die."

"I-I killed misfits?" she squeaked. No, no, no, this was not right, this could not be happening.

"Yes," he smirked, obviously enjoying what she was going through.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Shadow Realized his plan, she cluched his throat with the shadow powers again. Casueing him to stop talking.

"Ice, don't worry that was the past. I am not going to be mad if you did. I am still your friend."

"What if i did kill misfit's?"

"That was the old you. You hear me? Your not like that! The Ice i know is better!" Shadow stated smiling. "Your part of my family. . .my new family. The fsmily I actually care about."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Family. That was something Ice was learning about again. She nodded. "And you're part of my new family," she said to Shadowstep. "Let's go. We've got all the information we need."

Joss looked at them both as Shadowstep let go of his throat with her powers. He looked utterly defeated.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 am

Shadowstep gladly left the room with Ice. She had just about enough of Joss. So his mission was to kill all of thi misfits, but could he kill his own team? Something else he has yet to understand is that, even if he kills misifts, there is alway going to be more. Ones in Secret Annexes, ones whom can hide among them. If it got to that point. . . She doesn't want it to.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

"I don't know about you, but I don't know if I ever want to go hunting again!" Ice exclaimed.
    "The last two times I could have been killed... I sure hope my world isn't this hostile," she added.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Shadow smiled, "Oh yea? This is about my 6th time doing this and about my 5th time getting attack. So basically everytime I go outside of the Circus Grounds, I am more then likely to be getting attacked." Ice looked at her shocked.

"Well, I will see you later then, Right Shadow?"

"Oh yea! You can bet on that!" Shadow strode off back to the Infirmary, she needed to speak with Vate.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Tue May 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Ice went back to her tent to unwind. It had been quite a night and she had a lot to think about.
    She was part dark fae, but did that or the dark power that resided within her make her evil?
    She hoped not.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 am

Shadow stood around in the infirmary, looking at titles of books. She then continued to put them in order of species, then least serious to most serious wounds/illnesses. After the night went by, Shadow and Vate finished organizing his medical books.

" I Swear Vate! That was a lot more books then i first saw!"

"Yeaaaa. . .I am glad you got all those people to translate them for me! And you had that Magician re-bind and restore them. . ."

"Oh, please to them that's quite the simple task."

"But it helps so much!" Vate stated with a big smile on his face.

"Yea, but since you slept on the bookcase that didn't help much. . ." Shadow yawned, she was going to fo to bed even if it was morning.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Sun May 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Dawn saw Ice going inside her tent she stopped her, "Are you okay?" Ice looked exhausted and worried.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 1:46 pm

"I'm fine," she replied, with no emotion. Dawn looked at her confused.

Ice went inside the tent and sat on her bed. She closed her eyes and thought. Evil power. Was her power truly evil or could it be used for good as well? Could power have a side on which it set? Could magic? Or was it the wielder's choice? Was it their choice to use so called evil magic for good or good magic for evil?

Dawn peeked inside the tent, and seeing Ice's eyes closed, crept silently inside.

"I can hear you," Ice said. "Just because you are of fae blood as well doesn't mean you can sneak up on people all the time."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

"I'm not fae." Dawn said sitting on the bed across from Ice, but I know of them well and I know which you stem from. I didn't until your wings came."

Dawn watched Ice face her emotions were well guarded.

Dawn continued, "And they helped me in more ways than one. They were the only ones who were willing to take me in..at least until I could take care of myself. They were nice but it only went so far."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm

"Of course it did," Ice replied. "The fae expect trust after a while. In your world you may not be fae, but in mine, nymph's are considered fae. In certain cultures of this world they are as well, and so are the elves. They are called little people."

Dawn looked dumbfounded at this, so Ice added, "I've been reading." She sighed. "Since Milday Master says I must be civil to you even though you tried to kill me, where are you from?"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

"The forest." She looked at Ice. "I'm sorry I tried to kill you. You looked like a threat and I've lived out in the wild for a long time."

Dawn hoped Ice would take it as a compliment that she look fierce.

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 2:31 pm

"The forest, hmm?" Ice replied. "Now, why I know that is not originally where you are from, I will take that as an answer for now." She laughed, "Me? A threat? Oi, all 5 foot 1 1/2 inches of me? I weight 98 lbs, and that is the reason you were able to dislodge me so easily. However, had I had my sword, you'd have been best to consider me a threat."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 2:38 pm

"You may not realize it but you look like something you don't want to mess with. Especially in the middle of the night caring your game." Dawn looked at her.

I only spent a year in the place I was born and 4 in the care of Dark Fae. The other 1 years I was in the forest on my own."
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 3:08 pm

"I'm guessing that is a compliment," Ice replied.

"It is," Dawn said.

"Dark fae..." Ice lay back on her pillows. That was the root of her problems.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Shadow walked in and fell onto the pillows of her bed.

"So. . .tired. . ."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 pm

((Is this before or after the the form where we went to the forest Shadow?"))

Dawn dropped the subject and got up off the bed walking over to hers and sat down with her whittling knife and a piece of wood she'd been working on.

Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm

"Of course you are Shadow," Ice said. "Get some rest. We all need to." Ice sank into her mattress, not bothering to do anything but take off her shoes.

"Good night... or should I say good morning?" with that, Ice was fast asleep.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Dawn started to sing quietly to herself whittling away at the wood. Sleeping wasn't something she did much of. The song was quiet and lullaby like helping the girls find a more peaceful and resting sleep. Some of the flowers in the room started to look healthier and more brilliant in color and the wind blew softly into the tent making it more comfortable.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 3:47 pm

(( XD I have no idea))

Shadow rolled on her back lightly, sighing heavily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content