под землей цирк ( Underground Circus)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground Circus, A place where misfits, rejects, and freaks alike turn to for snactuary and sanity under the authority of the a tsundere woman called 'The Circus Master'.

4 posters

A Day in The Life of Misfits

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

A Day in The Life of Misfits - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day in The Life of Misfits

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 pm

(( Razz I think it's before..but I'm not sure..))

Dawn stopped singing the wind returned to normal but the plants still looked better.

"Are you still up Shadow?" Dawn ask quietly
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 pm

((IT would make sense. tongue ))

A heavy sigh came from her form, "Just a little. . .I am so tired. . .Why can't I sleep?" She sat up lightly.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Dawn put up her stuff and went over to sit with Shadow. "What's on your mind? Sometimes emotions and thoughts can make even an exhausted person struggle to sleep."
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm

((It must be before because he shoulder is still hurt))

"It's just. . .," she sighed heavily, "I haven't slept in a day or two so need to, then i have 2 or 3 projects that need done,and my shoulder is killing!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 pm

((GOOD POINT!!))

"What projects? Maybe I can help you withe them to ease you mind?" Dawn stared at Ice sleeping.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

"Ummm, I don't think that the first requires your help, it is just me a Vate experimeting on me. You see he doesn't really know that much about Shadow-Walker's so we have all kinds off herbs and things that I am trying, We have a magician on watch just in-case anything goes. . .unexpectidly. . ." Shadow leaned against the wall.

"I may be able to help. . .I'll have to look into it."

"I know the second one is that i am doing more and more things with my shadow powers, btu i have to be supervised in-case i faint. . .it has happened before. . ."

"I could help with that. . .I could watch you." Dawn added, Shadow nodded.

"I don't know of anything else. . .Wait! I was going to collect herbs for Vate!"
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 pm

"I can do that, me and herb hunting mix well." She smiled at Shadow, what does he need and how much of it?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

"He needs everything actually. . .you might want to go ask him what he needs my mind is a bit foggy from sleep deprivation. . ." Shadow said laying back down.

Dawn smiled, "I think I can manage some herb hunting! You need your sleep."

Shadow yawned and streched out, this time she fell into a deep deep sleep.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Dawn slipped out of the tent and over to were Vate spent most of his time.

"Hey."

"Hey. What's up? Are you hurt?" Vate inquired.

"No, Shadow was exhausted but couldn't sleep because she had too much on her mind to calm down. I offered to run and get your herbs. I'm pretty good at it." Dawn smiled sweetly.

"Oh." Vate said relieved, "I'm glad you not hurt."

He motioned for her to follow him and she did, he pulled out a small leather bound book out of a very neatly organized shelf, "Here is my herb book if you need to a picture of something it's here."

After Vate gave her his list, which he insisted she write down. Her gave her a pouch to carry the plants in.

"If you can't find everything it's fine." Vate said to Dawn waving.

{~~~~~~~~~~}

Dawn found the all of the herbs in plentiful amounts with in a couple hours. Her abilities to "feel" them helped tremendously. she even grabbed a few that weren't in his book that she knew where great for healing..if used in the right way.

Despite her good time it was already dinner time when she got back. Ice and Shadow were up and in the mess tent and Vate was with them. After a quick clean up Dawn met the group at their table.

"Hey everyone." Dawn said.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Shadow smiled and waved, "I am guessing you finished?"

"Yea, it was easy!"

"Good, and Vate told me how much the new organization system on his book shevles is working."

"Well, yea now I know where to look. I used to just look to see if that was where it was. . ." Vate pointed out.

"What's for dinner tonight?" Dawn asked wondering.

"I believe that the Greek's cooked tonight." Shadow said. The Circus had a system of different nation's cook every night. Last night was Italian, Shadow got to be the Main chef in that group.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Dawn nodded, "anything not too intense in flavor? she asked the group."

"Of course there is always something." Shadow said.

Dawn turned to Vate, "I grabbed everything you said and then a few things that weren't in your book. They're excilent for healing if you use them right..poisonous if you don't." Dawn set the herbs down next to Vate and got up before he could say anything. She got what looked to be the blandest foods she could find.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:36 pm

She ended up grabbing Peeta bread. Shadow on the other hand grabbed a tradional Roll up, and A ton of Baklava. She looked at Dawn strange,"Do you always go for the tasteless stuff?"

"Umm, well. . .yea."

"Why? Try Baklava~!!!!" Shadow grabbed a small square and munched on it. She started giggling. "It's so sweet~!"

BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

"I've lived on a bland diet too long my friend. Your tasty foods upset my tummy." Dawn smiled at her as they ade teir way back to the table.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Shadow sighed over-dramatically, "Your bland-ness is fine. . . just thought. . ." She shrugged it off.

"Just thought what?"

"That you didn't like tastey stuff~!" She placed her tray on the table and squished her cheeks together again. Then sat down.

"Just doesn't agree with me." She smiled sitting also.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Location : Somewhere between lost and found in the state of confusion...

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 pm

((I started laughing when I saw how you spelled pita! XD))

"You don't know what you are missing," Ice said, taking a pita and piling it high with meat and lettuce.
    "I mean, this food isn't that rich."
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

"Trust me I ate more than my share of tasty foods..I might try again sometime while I'm here" Dawn said as she remembered her first meal here and how great it tasted.

"But coffee..I'm never going to drink that again.." She scrunched her nose in remembrance of it's flavor.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 7:27 pm

((Sorry!! I forgot how to spelll ittttt~!))

"Mmmm, Coffee~!"

"You mean you like that stuff?" Dawn look at her.

"Oh yes~! A little milk and suger. Changes it all~!" She munched on her Baklava.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 7:29 pm

((ALL THIS TALK OF FOOD IS MAKING ME HUNGRY!))

Dawn munched on her bread, "I'm pretty sure milk and sugar can't help muddy water." Dawn shook her head smiling.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 7:36 pm

"That it is," Ice agreed. "And it can't, not really. But I drink it anyway for the caffeine and the warmth."
    She looked at her cup of coffee. "Maybe if you put butter in it."

"Butter?" Shadowstep asked.

Ice shrugged, "Why not?" She dropped a piece of butter in the coffee.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Dawn stared at her. Many these people could be so weird!

Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Shadow looked at Ice, "Butter? Really? Milk is better. . . .That or Coffee Creamer. . ." Shadow looked off distractly into space.
    Ice Valentine
    Ice Valentine
    Admin

Post  Ice Valentine Mon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Ice tasted it and made a face.
    "It would need a lot more butter," she said. "Otherwise... Shadow? What art thou being distracted by?"
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

She tilted her head sideways, "There is this rather strange bug on the ceiling. . .", pointing to it.
    BSuperNova
    BSuperNova

Post  BSuperNova Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

((Nice random comment))

Dawn looked up ass did the rest of he group.
    Shadowstep21
    Shadowstep21

Post  Shadowstep21 Mon May 28, 2012 8:09 pm

((Dawn!!! I am Appaled at your language!!! XD XD XD Major Type my friend))

A Small bug about the size of a quarter crawled on the ceiling. It was bright Orange with Purple stripes across it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content